Adjusting

I’m feeling rather proud of myself. I just deviated from the pattern instructions for the first time to make a sweater work better for me. Historically, I cleaved faithfully to the printed pattern and got rid of the sweater ifnitbdidnt work. Yesterday I removed a bind off and added two more pattern repeats to better suit my taste.  I hope it all works when I get it seamed, but even if it doesn’t I’m happy I’ve shaken the shekels. I know I won’t be so reluctant the next time.

Before I unraveled the bindoff I ran a line of waste yarn a few rows below just in case the frogging got away from me. Ultimately I didn’t need to rely on it, but I was much more confident because it was there.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s